|Job Title||Data Reviewer|
|Location||New Cumberland, PA, US|
|Organization Name||Data Entry|
The incumbent in this position is responsible for performing a quality review of the data entered by the Data Entry Operators and Claims Examiners, recording any errors found during the review and delivering the errors to the supervisors on a daily basis.
Accesses Macess/MetaVance/FormWorks templates via PC. Reviews accuracy of data input and accurately documents errors for training purposes. Produces screen prints of errors for supervisors. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED, Basic mathematical skills. Reading and comprehension skills. Ability to maintain regular/consistent attendance, punctuality and adhere to scheduled shifts. PC literacy required; MSOffice skill (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Regularly required to operate standard office equipment (personal computer, photocopy machine, fax machine, etc.).
As an eligible candidate for a position at Delta Dental, you must possess the following:
- Ability to appear for work on time
- Ability to appear at a physical location
- Ability to perform job duties for a specific duration of time
- Ability to follow directions from a supervisor
- Ability to interact well with co-workers
- Ability to understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Ability to accept constructive criticism
- Ability to maintain regular/consistent attendance and adhere to scheduled shifts
- Ability to maintain regular/consistent attendance and a full-time schedule
- Ability to maintain current status on projects
- Ability to stay current on training/issues in field
Effective service depends upon each employee performing his/her duties to the best of his/her abilities; frequent absences can disrupt business operations and create additional work for coworkers; prompt and regular attendance is critical to the success of the company's mission; employees are encouraged to be conscientious concerning attendance to avoid any potential disciplinary action.
|How To Apply|
|Click " Apply Now"|
|Amount of Travel|
|Work At Home|
|Eligible for Referral Bonus?|